Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day Three of Month Two and Yes I'm Counting...

The last thing I remember seeing last night was the time on my phone before I went to sleep. It said 2:00 am. I can understand if you're Secretary of State that being up for 18 hours, and then powering through the next day on 4 seems like paddy cakes, but I'm a graphic designer with a 9 to 5 and I feel like I just got the crap kicked out of me by life.

Everyone told me that month two of quitting was going to be bad... and I knew they were right, but I thought I'd at least get past the third of the month before that happened. Nope. This post is going to be short because I feel like I'm capable of writing a whole ton of shit that I'm almost certain I will regret later... and no sense in prolonging the agony. Plus, I already look like a train wreck so writing something dumb would just be the icing. Hope your day is prettier than I am at this very moment... a lot prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment