Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Taking My Time

This morning was the first morning in awhile that I've woken up and taken my time. Typically I'm in a rush for no reason. A rush to get ready, a rush to choose my outfit, a rush because I have no where to go at 4:45 am. 

Today, however, I literally took my time because I realized... I live 10 walking minutes from my job. I do not have to be there before the sun comes up every day. I do not have to rush. I can actually enjoy this moment. Maybe it was the pillows I bought yesterday at Macy's, or the fact that the paint smell is slowly starting to dissipate from my apartment... whatever it was, it was good and today I feel... awake..... and I kind of can't wait to just be alone in my new place again. 

Have a great day, enjoy every moment, and I'll write you later. 

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment