Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tornados Are So Annoying When You're Trying to Watch Reality TV

New day, new attitude and I'm sure you're thinking... "Who exactly are you trying to convince?" But I'm serious. I actually woke up and listened to AC/DC and it put me right back where I needed to be. Then I got ready for work, while my neighbors had sex and I listened to the weatherman tell me for the billionth time about the tornadoes. Which, I get that they are sweeping the nation and it's a terrible and awful thing, and really kind of freaky but the warnings in the middle of me trying to watch "The Voice" last night.... got a little old... Good show though... finally giving me something to test my DVR out with.

Anyway, I have a ton of shit to do today, and not a lot of time, but no fear.... I am in great spirits and looking forward to something good happening today :) Hope your day is awesome and tornado free.

No comments:

Post a Comment