Friday, February 4, 2011

Anything Worth Doing

I feel like shite right now. I seriously want to heave and the only thing stopping me is knowing how much that five star meal just cost me. It's not that I hadn't thought about it,...I definitely thought about what would happen if I had a glutenous moment, but I thought I could handle it. I thought...why not treat myself because it has now officially been 7 days since I've had a cigarette. Might as well have a really amazing meal with one of my best friends. Sure. Fine. A really amazing meal... and a coffee after will be like the replacement to my after dinner cigarette. Don't get me wrong,..coffee is my bitch but its just not the same.

It really was a perfect evening though and the food was insane but it's been so long since I've had a meal where I DIDN'T top it off with a cigarette that I forgot how bad it sucks when you've stuffed yourself stupid and you don't have one. And for all the people out there who have no idea what I'm talking about...just trust me on this one. It reeeeeeeallllly sucks. But you'd be proud because I didn't dig into temptation. I rode the friggin' suck train. Actually I'm riding the suck train right now in pure agony hoping that by the time I finish writing this, I can shut my eyes and sleep this one off. Never.....eatting...tha...muh...ch...a..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment