Friday, February 25, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away Your F-in Up My F-ing Day (Only You're Not...)

Today I'm happy (yes... again). It's annoying... I know, and I'm trying to do everything I can to calm down. It's not working. I cursed out a Prius on the way to work but then immediately afterwards felt even more energized and happy, and then I started singing at the top of my lungs like a lunatic and as I pulled up to this red light, this big guy in a food truck slowly turns and looks down at me and I freeze... and I slowly turn to look at him and he shakes his head...  I shrugged and then dusted him. I mean...shit... if I knew what I could do to stop this insanity you think I wouldn't????! I wear a shit eating grin on my face all day, I have so much energy I can't sit still, I am driving the people around me crazy! And I haven't even thought about cigarettes in 2 days! Just put a fork in me...I'm done,...

Apparently last night I was really seriously too much for the BF...as I was heating up pasta, I turned on the TV and "That Thing You Do" was on... and well I just love that movie, but more than the movie (cause okay...I do not loooovvvveee that movie) but the song...  It's one of those realllllllly catchy songs that once it gets in your head you can't get it out... and so last night, I bought the song on iTunes in an attempt to get the song out of my head... but this backfired, and sent me into a dancing and singing and humming frenzy that drove my BF to the brink...  he literally grabbed my iPhone out of my hands and looked at me and yelled, "Enough. I can't take it... stop singing it, stop humming it, stop playing it, stop listening to it...JUST STOP EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT." So,... I burst out laughing, because I'm a dick and that just made it worse. He goes: "You're laughing? This isn't funny. You're driving me insane!" So I'm sitting there trying not to laugh which is making things so much worse and...

I just cant and don't get that... I mean...I don't smell like smoke anymore... he doesn't have to kiss an ash tray, this is what he wanted!!! and I can't sing??? So I say "WHAT??? NO COM-PREN-DAY AMIGO!", and I grabbed my phone back, and put in my headphones.... he never said stop dancing...

Okay.....I promise you, the next post will not be about singing and dancing... It's probably like watching the an Oscar and Hammerstein marathon two days in a row... I will think of something...promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment